Keep it simple – this is a 100 year old “To Do List” method that still works just as well or better TODAY! There is no magic, but if you follow it every day until it becomes a habit, you will accomplish more than ever.
Get in touch with Market Now and see how we can help.
THE IVY LEE METHOD
SIMPLE TO DO LIST
During his 15 minutes with each executive, Lee explained his simple method for achieving peak productivity:
- At the end of each workday, write down the six most important things you need to accomplish tomorrow. Do not write down more than six tasks.
- Prioritize those six items in order of their true importance.
- When you arrive tomorrow, concentrate only on the first task. Work until the first task is finished before moving on to the second task. This should be easy.
- Approach the rest of your list in the same fashion. At the end of the day, move any unfinished items to a new list of six tasks for the following day.
- Repeat this process every working day.